A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Strobel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strobel
Sleep Apnea Patient Education Read all about sleep apnea, and understand how this condition is diagnosed and treated, by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Strobel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Strobel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Strobel graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Strobel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Strobel MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Strobel practice?
- Dr. Richard Strobel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Strobel practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Internists, Allentown Pulmonologists, and Allentown Sleep Medicine Doctors.