A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Strobel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Strobel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Strobel graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Strobel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Strobel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 4 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Strobel practice?
Dr. Richard Strobel practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Internists, Allentown Sleep Medicine Doctors, Allentown Pulmonologists, Allentown Critical Care Practitioners, and Allentown Allergists.