A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Strohmeyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Strohmeyer is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Strohmeyer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Strohmeyer graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Strohmeyer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Raymond Strohmeyer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard R. Strohmeyer practice?
- Dr. Richard Strohmeyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Strohmeyer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Palmer, AK.
See Palmer Surgeons.