A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Strohmeyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Strohmeyer is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strohmeyer
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Strohmeyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Strohmeyer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Strohmeyer graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Strohmeyer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Raymond Strohmeyer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard R. Strohmeyer practice?
- Dr. Richard Strohmeyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Strohmeyer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Palmer, AK.
See Palmer Surgeons.