A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Suan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Suan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Suan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Suan graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Suan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Orallo Suan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard O. Suan practice?
- Dr. Richard Suan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Richard Suan practices Family Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Chandler Family Physicians.