A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Sue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Sue is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sue
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sue Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Sue, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sue graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sue has 9 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard D Sue MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Sue practice?
- Dr. Richard Sue has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Sue practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists, Phoenix Critical Care Practitioners, and Phoenix Pulmonologists.