Internist, Critical Care Specialist, Pulmonologist (lungs)
Video profile

Where are others like this doctor..... show details Where are others like this doctor.....
by Amazing on Jul 1st, 2014

......I tell you few and far between. America does not have many professionals like this anymore. Wonderful, smart, intelligent, and professional. Highly recommend.

Excellent show details Excellent
Sep 10th, 2012

Dr. Sue,Saved my life, literally!! His staff is very caring and accommodating. I referred another friend of mine to him because of the treatment I received. Between his knowledge, bedside manner and the staff, I would say he's one of the top physicians in the state!

A truly amazing Doctor show details A truly amazing Doctor
Feb 13th, 2012

Dr. Sue is an amazing doctor. He not only knows cutting edge medicine in his own field, but knows new techniques that are being used in the fields around him as well. His office is the first call you need to make.

Top Doc show details Top Doc
Jun 12th, 2011

Dr. Sue is amazing! Top in his field, cutting edge medical knowledge, and impeccable bedside manner. He should be your first call.

Phenomnal Physician! show details Phenomnal Physician!
by Lily Limon on Aug 18th, 2009

We first met Dr Sue in the beginning of my mother's progressive lung disease. He was always professional, compassionate, caring and just so amazingly thorough! We were impressed by his grace and tenacity in the end of her treatment. She eventually lost her long valient battle, but anyone would be blessed to have such a warrior at their side during that long scary road! We have been blessed to know him and would highly recommend him to anyone needing pulmonary excellence!