A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Suhler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Suhler, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Suhler graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Suhler has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard James Suhler MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Suhler practice?
- Dr. Richard Suhler has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Suhler practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Irving Radiologists.