A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Summers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Summers, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Summers graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Summers has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Fredric Summers MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard F. Summers practice?
- Dr. Richard Summers has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Summers practices Psychiatry near Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Psychiatrists.