Richard Wood Sutherland Patient Reviews

4.8
  • 3 reviews

October 16th, 2015
Kidney Disease
My son was born with a kidney disease. This was not caught until they done his full physical the day we was getting ready to leave. He had to have surgery that day and another a week later. They gave me a room and let me stay with him instead of leaving him in the NICU. He was seeing him twice a year. He has been amazing to my son and family. My son is going on 11 and I am proud to say he only has to see him one every two years. His kidney is dead and living off his sick kidney has been scary. His kidney has still remained the same since he was an infanyt. No better, but no worse. Dr. Sutherland is someone I would send any child too. He is the best and my son and family really care for him a lot.

January 27th, 2015
Great doc - treats you like a person
Dr. Sutherland really listens to your concerns and questions--a rare gem in today's medical system.

April 8th, 2011
Great
Doctor Sutherland is awesome. He is my 3 year olds urologist and that is saying alot. He has a very rare condtion and Dr Sutherland has always been very helpful and interested in all of our concerns with his health.