A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Swartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Swartz is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Swartz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Disease (Peritoneal Diseases)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure
- Kidney Failure (Uremia)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Swartz graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Swartz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard David Swartz MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Swartz practice?
- Dr. Richard Swartz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Swartz practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Nephrologists.