Dr. Richard Swensson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

September 15th, 2016
Care for my son
Dr Swensson is the most compassionate and knowledgeable dr in his field. We are so blessed to have him caring for my son the past 15 yrs. He is the best of the best. We love Dr Swensson.

September 24th, 2015
Very professional and helpful
I took my daughter there and it's much more than I was expecting. The best doctor I've ever met: very professional and helpful.

March 20th, 2014
Kindest dr i have met!
So happy to have found him! Nothing is better then trusting the dr that is taking care of your entire world :) My daughter first came to him when she was about 2 months old and at 3 months had to have surgery to repair narrowing of her aorta. 1 1/2 later I am exhausted after chasing after my active daughter :) :) and I have him to thank! He is so compassionate and takes his time explaining things. He is a specialist who truly loves what he does.

May 25th, 2013
Best pediatric cardiologist ever.
When you learn that your new born has a heart defect, you are in a panic. Dr. Swensson was referred to us by our pediatrician. During our first visit we realized how special this doctor is. He immediately made us understand the complicated hear defect our daughter was born with. He gave us hope for her future and put us at ease. Now at 6 months of age after open heart surgery our baby girl is thriving thanks to the loving care of great doctors.

May 23rd, 2013
This doctor is wonderful. He has a great bedside manner, he's very knowledgeable, knows his stuff, and makes what could be an unpleasant office experience very pleasant. It's hard to hear your child has a heart condition. Dr Swenson makes you feel at ease about it, makes you feel like it will all be okay.