A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Szucs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Szucs
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Szucs Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Szucs, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Szucs graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Szucs has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Szucs MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Szucs practice?
- Dr. Richard Szucs has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Szucs practices Diagnostic Radiology near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Radiologists.