A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Szucs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Szucs
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Szucs Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Szucs, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Szucs graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Szucs has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Szucs MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Szucs practice?
- Dr. Richard Szucs has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Szucs practices Diagnostic Radiology near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Radiologists.