Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Szumel
Dr. Richard Szumel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Elkton, MD, with other offices in Newark, DE and Newark, DE (and 5 other locations). He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology and Cytopathology. Dr. Szumel is affiliated with Union Hospital and Chester River Hospital Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Szumel has the following 2 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Similar to what pathologists do, cytopathologists analyze specimens in a lab to help your doctor diagnose your condition. However, cytopathologists primarily analyze cells from tissues, tumors and lesions in order to detect disease, whereas pathologists...
Dr. Richard Szumel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elkton, MD.
Dr. Bhavna Kumar
Pathology, Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology
Elkton, MD 0.01 mi16
Dr. Sophia Kotliar
Cytopathology, Pathology, Clinical Pathology
Elkton, MD 0.01 mi24
Dr. Phoebe Holmes
Bear, DE 7.21 mi7