A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Bell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bell
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Bell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard T Bell MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard T. Bell practice?
- Dr. Richard Bell has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Bell practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Reading, PA.
See Reading Internists and Reading Pulmonologists.