A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Chung is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Chung, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Chung has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard T Chung MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Richard T. Chung practice?
- Dr. Richard Chung has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Chung practices Radiation Oncology near Palmer, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Anchorage, AK.
See Palmer Radiologists.