Learn more about Dr. Richard Crane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Crane is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Crane, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Crane graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Crane has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Luther Hospital
- OakLeaf Surgical Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Crane accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 6 plans
- Gundersen Lutheran Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard T. Crane practice?
Dr. Richard Crane practices Otolaryngology near Eau Claire, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Norfolk, VA.
See Eau Claire Otolaryngologists.