Learn more about Dr. Richard Crane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Crane is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crane
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Crane Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Crane, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Crane graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Crane has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Luther Hospital
- OakLeaf Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Turne Crane FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Richard T. Crane practice?
- Dr. Richard Crane has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Crane practices Otolaryngology near Eau Claire, WI.
See Eau Claire Otolaryngologists.