A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Crane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Crane is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crane
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Crane Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Crane, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Crane graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Crane has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Luther Hospital
- OakLeaf Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Turne Crane FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Richard T. Crane practice?
- Dr. Richard Crane has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Crane practices Otolaryngology near Eau Claire, WI.
See Eau Claire Otolaryngologists.