Learn more about Dr. Richard Crane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Crane is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Crane, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Crane graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Crane has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Luther Hospital
- OakLeaf Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Turne Crane FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Richard T. Crane practice?
- Dr. Richard Crane has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Crane practices Otolaryngology near Eau Claire, WI.
See Eau Claire Otolaryngologists.