A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard David:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard David is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. David
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. David Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard David, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hospice Care
Education & Awards
Dr. David graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. David has 11 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center Athens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard T David MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard T. David practice?
- Dr. Richard David has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard David practices Family Medicine near Athens, TX.
See Athens Family Physicians.