A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard David:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard David, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hospice Care
Education & Awards
Dr. David graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. David has 11 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center Athens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard T David MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard T. David practice?
- Dr. Richard David has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard David practices Family Medicine near Athens, TX.
See Athens Primary Care Doctors.