A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard David:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard David, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hospice Care
Education & Awards
Dr. David graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. David has 11 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center Athens
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. David accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard T. David practice?
Dr. Richard David practices Family Medicine near Athens, TX.
See Athens Family Physicians.