Dr. Richard Fleming Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Fleming?

August 23rd, 2017

NextCare Urgent Care

Corina and Renee up front got me in quickly. Janey did a good job giving me my Flu shot. I will definitely be back. :)

May 18th, 2017

It's hard to find good Dr's these days!

Dr. Fleming actually did an assessment on my husband, showing us that he was listening and cared to see what was going on (you know, the things doctors are supposed to do). He spent time with us explaining what he thought was going on and was honest that he wasn't 100% sure on the exact injury and thought my husband should receive further tests. With our particular situation he gave us advice on how to make sure we don't get the run around from other places. He went out of his way to make some phone calls in our behalf. We were very appreciative! I am a first responder and sadly, finding Dr. Fleming's are few and far between. I am just sad that I can't make him our primary care doc.

March 3rd, 2012

Poor bedside manner, rude, I do not trust decision making skills. Not at all compassionate, never asked my level of pain from a fairly severe injury. Did not discuss how to care for my, wound or what to avoid or how to, monitor for infection. Condescending. Will never go back to NextCare again.

July 15th, 2011

No NOT recommend!

July 15th, 2011

So sad.

I hope Dr. Fleming never tells someone they have herpes just by looking at them again. This is what he told me after I came in the clinic with a painful rash, found only on one side of my body. I told him I thought it was shingles, but he was sure it was herpes. Well after two blood tests, I do not have herpes! Thank you Dr. for causing so many problems for nothing. Idiot!

January 24th, 2017