Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

2.5

Rater understanding show details Rater understanding
Feb 8th, 2013

I did not see this physician but the person who stated the doctor told them they had herpes, you should know that the virus that causes shingles is called the Herpes Zoster Virus (HZV). It is not the same as the STD of herpes caused by the Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV). Herpes Zoster Virus also causes Chicken Pox. You may have misunderstood the doctor's explanation of your diagnosis

Mar 3rd, 2012

Poor bedside manner, rude, I do not trust decision making skills. Not at all compassionate, never asked my level of pain from a fairly severe injury. Did not discuss how to care for my, wound or what to avoid or how to, monitor for infection. Condescending. Will never go back to NextCare again.

Jul 15th, 2011

No NOT recommend!

So sad. show details So sad.
Jul 15th, 2011

I hope Dr. Fleming never tells someone they have herpes just by looking at them again. This is what he told me after I came in the clinic with a painful rash, found only on one side of my body. I told him I thought it was shingles, but he was sure it was herpes. Well after two blood tests, I do not have herpes! Thank you Dr. for causing so many problems for nothing. Idiot!