Dr. Richard Fuchs MD Patient Reviews

• 3 reviews

February 24th, 2012
Best doctor!
Last year my daughter who was not even 1 at the time kept getting rashes and I saw 6 doctors and none of them were able to get rid of it or tell me what it was. Then I saw Dr.Fuchs he took his time listened to me looked over my daughter n her history with the rash and after 2 days of medication it was gone. I am going through it again now with an allergic reaction I've been to urgent care and another pediatrician ( because he wasnt there that day) again a bunch of idiots....another half hour long appointment with him and we found out she has walking phnomonia which is why she had a rash! Love him

January 30th, 2011
Should have license taken away
This so called doctor will put any kid on ADHD medication whether they need it or not. Show him the money and he'll give you the drugs. He should have his license revoked.

April 21st, 2010
This is THE ONE!!!
From the moment he entered my hospital room and looked at my newborn, declaring loudly that my daughter was "PERFECT!!!" this Angel with a medical degree has been the man for me! He exudes the care, concern and knowledge every parent looks for in their child's pediatrician, and delivers it all with a smile. We travel an hour to see him, and do so happily. My little miss perfect is now 12 and we will continue to be traveling for an hour for as long as Dr. Fuchs plans on practicing medicine...!