A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Griffey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Griffey
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Griffey Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffey graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Griffey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Thomas Griffey MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard T. Griffey practice?
- Dr. Richard Griffey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Griffey practices Ophthalmology near Chesapeake, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Norfolk, VA.
See Chesapeake Ophthalmologists.