A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffey graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.More Education & Awards
Dr. Griffey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chesapeake General Hospital
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Sentara Norfolk General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Griffey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Griffey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard T. Griffey practice?
Dr. Richard Griffey practices Ophthalmology near Chesapeake, VA.
See Chesapeake Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Griffey, Dr. Ricardo Griffey, Dr. Rich Griffey, Dr. Richie Griffey, Dr. Rick Griffey, Dr. Rickey Griffey