A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Griffey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffey graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Griffey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Thomas Griffey MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard T. Griffey practice?
- Dr. Richard Griffey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Griffey practices Ophthalmology near Chesapeake, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Norfolk, VA.
See Chesapeake Ophthalmologists.