A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Herrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Herrick, Board Certified Hand Foot and Ankle Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Herrick, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hand Wrist Disorders/Procedures
- Hand Wrist DisordersProcedures
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Herrick graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Herrick has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
- Edward White Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Thomas Herrick MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Richard T. Herrick practice?
- Dr. Richard Herrick has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Herrick practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Pinellas Park, FL.
See Pinellas Park Surgeons and Pinellas Park Orthopedic Surgeons.