Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Herrick
Dr. Richard Herrick, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pinellas Park, FL, with another office in Pinellas Park, FL. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopedics. Dr. Herrick is affiliated with St Petersburg General Hospital, Palms of Pasadena Hospital and Saint Anthony's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Herrick has the following 3 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Foot and Ankle Orthopedics
An orthopedic foot and ankle surgeon can consult and operate on injuries and issues that may affect the bones, muscles, tendons, cartilage, ligaments and joints in your foot and ankle. Arthritis, bunions and flat feet are just a few of the issues...
Dr. Richard Herrick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pinellas Park, FL.
Dr. Craig Newland
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Pinellas Park, FL 0 mi30
Dr. Willard Hughes II
Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Pinellas Park, FL 0.01 mi35
Dr. David Braun
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Pinellas Park, FL 0.01 mi10