Learn more about Dr. Richard Herrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Herrick, Board Certified Hand Foot and Ankle Surgery is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herrick
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Herrick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Herrick, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Herrick graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Herrick has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
- Edward White Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard T Herrick MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Richard T. Herrick practice?
- Dr. Richard Herrick has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Herrick practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Pinellas Park, FL.
See Pinellas Park Orthopedic Surgeons.