A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kaplan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kaplan, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Kaplan has 32 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard T Kaplan MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard T. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Richard Kaplan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Kaplan practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Gatos, CA and Encino, CA.
See Los Angeles Radiologists.