Dr. Richard Lee MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 27th, 2015
Thankful!
So very thankful for a physician that would sit with my family and tell us the truth. We had heard the news from another Doctor, but Dr. Lee was the one person who promised to walk the journey with us. He went above and beyond what he was called to do to treat my family. He treated my husband and mother and I would recommend him to anyone. His compassion for his patients is remarkable. It takes a strong person to do what any oncologist does every day. He gave us hope, time and most important support during a very difficult time. Thankful God put him in our life.

February 19th, 2013
Dr Lee was insensitive and arrogant in dealing with my family member's cancer! Instead of considering her mental well being he was blunt and took every ounce of hope from her. He came off as arrogant and egotistical. We found her a new doctor, one with oncology expertise as well as compassion and kindness. I wouldn't recommend this doctor for those reasons. Look elsewhere. You'll be glad you did.

March 8th, 2012
He certainly dosen't consider how important that mental wellness plays in dealing with a decease such cancer is.
he shouldn't tell patients that need every ounce of hope that they can muster up about other patients that didn't live but a few months thats very calis and cold plenty of patients do survive cancer of all types, and thats what patients need to hear. when I left his office with my mother I thought whats the use in even getting her treated,he has a very cold dementer. I have learned tht half the healing with cancer is mental and Dr. Lee needs definantly needs to focus on that more.

February 17th, 2010
not impressed
I was not pleased with Dr. Lee at all. He tells you one thing and then does the complete opposite.