A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lee, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Ovarian Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ocean Medical Center
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Thomas Lee MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Richard T. Lee practice?
- Dr. Richard Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Lee practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe Township, NJ.
See Princeton Internists, Princeton Oncologists, and Princeton Hematologists.