A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lee, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Ovarian Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ocean Medical Center
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan