Learn more about Dr. Richard Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lee, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Ovarian Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ocean Medical Center
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Thomas Lee MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Richard T. Lee practice?
- Dr. Richard Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Lee practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Princeton, NJ.
See Princeton Internists, Princeton Hematologists, and Princeton Oncologists.