A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lee, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Lee has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- SJRH - St John's Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Thomas Lee MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard T. Lee practice?
- Dr. Richard Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Lee practices Emergency Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Emergency Physicians.