A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Miller, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Miller has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Tobey Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard T Miller MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard T. Miller practice?
- Dr. Richard Miller has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Miller practices Anesthesiology near New Bedford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Fall River, MA.
See New Bedford Anesthesiologists.