Dr. Richard Thomas Miller MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Surgery, and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
Learn more about Dr. Richard Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Miller, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Miller has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Tobey Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 14 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard T. Miller practice?
Dr. Richard Miller practices Anesthesiology, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Surgery, and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Fountain Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New Bedford, MA and Fall River, MA.
See Fountain Hill Anesthesiologists, Fountain Hill Cardiothoracic Surgeons, Fountain Hill Surgeons, and Fountain Hill Pediatricians.