A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Perry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Perry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Perry, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Perry graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Perry has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Perry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard Perry practice?
Dr. Richard Perry practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Orthopedic Surgeons.