Dr. Richard Perry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Perry?

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Richard Perry?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 25th, 2016

Good surgeon/Terrible as a doctor

Turns on the charm at first visit . Yelled and hollered about how he didn't care that I got the wrong medicine before surgery and again during my stay. Ended up in the ER and he went off about those doctors don't know anything. Never an apology. Now he won't see me...only his nurse, even though I called two or more weeks in advance to make sure I would see him. I'm 6 mths. out and he will not address my concerns. Just told to go ride a bike! Of course he wants to see me in 2mths. to schedule my other knee or hip in Jan. I'm done with this arrogant man. Perhaps he is good.....But I've had over 16 orthopedic surgeries and never been treated this poorly. AND I am in the medical profession as well. Done with him and his unfriendly office!

September 2nd, 2016

Excellent

Had anterior right hip replacement done. Left hospital the next day. I was on a walker for two days, a cane for 3 days, and was back to playing golf 5 months later although I could have played much earlier, but spring had not yet arrived. Super surgeon!!! I need a left knee done this year and would consider no one else to perform the surgery.

March 22nd, 2016

Hip replacement

Outstanding surgeon. I had worked with him prior to consult for hip surgery so I already knew he was a good surgeon. One of the very few in SE Michigan the does the hip replacement with the anterior approach. By the 5th day I was walking without a cane.

January 28th, 2016

Very poor bedside manners.

October 26th, 2015

Dr. Perry was very relaxed and thoroughly explained my hip problem, showed me the films and explained the procedure in detail. I am very comfortable with him and has a outstanding reputation.

August 1st, 2015

Patient review

March 20th, 2015

Greatest ortho I've been to

April 17th, 2014

Excellent

Dr Perry is wonderful!! I had an amazing experience with the entire St Clair Shores staff!! extremely help full and understanding! I would highly recommend this office and Dr Perry for any type of surgery.

September 6th, 2013

Not a good choice

Terrible experience! 1st appointment was kept waiting 1 hr 10 mins past appointment time to have Dr Perry spend 5 mins with me. 2nd appt waited 45 mins past appt time to have him spend 10 mins with me while he spoke only to his resident. Took his office forever to get authorization for my MRI which meant rescheduling it 5 times. They had the results of MRI for 2 weeks, despite my calling every day no one would call me back with results for over 12 days. He now wants to do surgery - yeah no thanks! Will get a doc who cares about pts!

May 2nd, 2013

78 yrs old

waited two weeks for an apointment. waited 25 min. in waiting room. waited 1 hour in exam room. He must of been late for lunch. He enter and felt my leg and said I had a hamstring pull. I tried to ask a queston and he was gone in 2 min. I will not see him anytime soon.

March 29th, 2013

Life is good again.

Dr. Richard Perry. My hip replacement was done 3 weeks ago.I am 76 years old. I can't believe how good it is going. Done with walker only using cane some of the time. I did not fill out the other questions, because I don't remember the small stuff. be it good or bad. I care about results not if waited an extra 5 min. or someone didn't smile as much as I thought they should. Life is good again.

May 3rd, 2012

AMAZING MAN

It was an amazing welcome from the get. The staff were extremly friendly, and getting in out was a breeze. When the Dr came in (about 15mins) after I was brough in, he was very professional. He explained eveything in detail. And made it clear SEVERAL times, that surgery was the last option. (which was refreshing) I had gone to Dr perry as a 2nd opinion. THe 1st surgeon wanted was ready to sched surgery ASAP. Dr perry actually took the time to explain my options, and the pro and cons of each. Not once did I feel like I was dismissed because I was not interested in surgery at the time, not did I feel like "a herd of cattle". I have referred several of my family memebers who also fell in luv with Dr.Perry. 2 of which had the latest procedure in total hip replacement, called "anterior total hip replacement" in which the recover time is cut by 3-4weeks. She couldn't stop reving about this. So if your look for a skilled surgeon, or sports medicine Dr, look no further.