Orthopedic Surgeons

23829 Little Mack Ave
Ste 100
Saint Clair Shores, MI 48080
586-773-1300
Locations and availability (3)

|  Excellent  |  show details
Apr 17th, 2014

Dr Perry is wonderful!! I had an amazing experience with the entire St Clair Shores staff!! extremely help full and understanding! I would highly recommend this office and Dr Perry for any type of surgery.

|  THR surgery - anterior method  |  show details
by Richard L. T. on Oct 30th, 2013

I am very satisfied with my new hip and with Dr. Perry, the surgeon who performed the replacement surgery in July of 2013. I have recommended Dr. Perry to several people I know who are in need of a Total Hip Replacement. His bedside manner is excellent and it is obvious that his skill level and experience with the anterior method of hip replacement are characteristic of a top surgeon.

|  Not a good choice  |  show details
Sep 6th, 2013

Terrible experience! 1st appointment was kept waiting 1 hr 10 mins past appointment time to have Dr Perry spend 5 mins with me. 2nd appt waited 45 mins past appt time to have him spend 10 mins with me while he spoke only to his resident. Took his office forever to get authorization for my MRI which meant rescheduling it 5 times. They had the results of MRI for 2 weeks, despite my calling every day no one would call me back with results for over 12 days. He now wants to do surgery - yeah no thanks! Will get a doc who cares about pts!

|  78 yrs old  |  show details
by vince thomas on May 1st, 2013

waited two weeks for an apointment. waited 25 min. in waiting room. waited 1 hour in exam room. He must of been late for lunch. He enter and felt my leg and said I had a hamstring pull. I tried to ask a queston and he was gone in 2 min. I will not see him anytime soon.

|  Life is good again.  |  show details
by Joyce Lindbloom on Mar 29th, 2013

Dr. Richard Perry. My hip replacement was done 3 weeks ago.I am 76 years old. I can't believe how good it is going. Done with walker only using cane some of the time. I did not fill out the other questions, because I don't remember the small stuff. be it good or bad. I care about results not if waited an extra 5 min. or someone didn't smile as much as I thought they should. Life is good again.

|  AMAZING MAN  |  show details
May 3rd, 2012

It was an amazing welcome from the get. The staff were extremly friendly, and getting in out was a breeze. When the Dr came in (about 15mins) after I was brough in, he was very professional. He explained eveything in detail. And made it clear SEVERAL times, that surgery was the last option. (which was refreshing) I had gone to Dr perry as a 2nd opinion. THe 1st surgeon wanted was ready to sched surgery ASAP. Dr perry actually took the time to explain my options, and the pro and cons of each. Not once did I feel like I was dismissed because I was not interested in surgery at the time, not did I feel like "a herd of cattle". I have referred several of my family memebers who also fell in luv with Dr.Perry. 2 of which had the latest procedure in total hip replacement, called "anterior total hip replacement" in which the recover time is cut by 3-4weeks. She couldn't stop reving about this. So if your look for a skilled surgeon, or sports medicine Dr, look no further.

|  Mainly a surgeon- Doesn't offer any other relief  |  show details
Mar 26th, 2012

Second visit- second time I've waited over 75 minutes to just get in an exam room. After that, I got nurse who seemed to dismissed my condition and pain. I waited for him, got frustrated & just left. Dr. Perry had seemed arrogant & uncaring on first visit, but I thought he was just having a bad day. This doctor just wants unequivocal knee replacement surgery candidates. I've been told he's an excellent replacement surgeon. I had no idea what my problem was. If you're not far gone, don't even consider him. He's not a sports med guy.

|  Would never go back to him  |  show details
Nov 25th, 2011

Felt like cattle being hearded in and out. Could not tell you what he looks like. He never looked at me when I was talking. Made me feel like he could not make a lot of money off me because I did not need knee replacement so he did not want to help me with my knee pain.

|  Very professional with a touch of bed side humor  |  show details
May 3rd, 2011

I found Dr Rick Perry to be very professional with a touch of bedside humor. He was able to clarify any question and concern for the treatment and recovery of my injury

|  Amazing Doctor  |  show details
Dec 6th, 2010

Dr. Perry has been amazing. I had acl reconstuction by allograft and everything went great. he took great care of me and was very informative. i could not have asked for better care or service from mr perry. he was very through and his staff around him have made for me having such a good recovery.