A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Scott, Reproductive Endocrinologist & Infertility Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scott
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Scott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Scott, FACOG, HCLD, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Embryo Loss
- Embryo Transfer
- Genetic Disorders (Inborn Genetic Diseases)
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- In vitro fertilization or (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injections)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Scott has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Overlook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard T Scott FACOG, HCLD, and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Richard T. Scott practice?
- Dr. Richard Scott has 9 office locations.
Dr. Richard Scott practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Basking Ridge, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Morristown, NJ and Eatontown, NJ.
See Basking Ridge Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Basking Ridge Endocrinologists.