A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Scott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Scott, FACOG, HCLD, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Scott has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Thomas Scott FACOG, HCLD, and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Richard T. Scott practice?
- Dr. Richard Scott has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Scott practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Orange, NJ and Basking Ridge, NJ.
See Morristown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.