A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Silver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Silver is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silver
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Silver Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Silver, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blast Crisis
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Enlarged Spleen (Splenomegaly)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hodgkin Disease
- Kidney Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Silver graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Silver has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard T Silver MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Richard T. Silver practice?
- Dr. Richard Silver has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Silver practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Oncologists.