Learn more about Dr. Richard Zweig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Zweig is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zweig
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Zweig Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Zweig, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Zweig graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Zweig has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Rosa
- Santa Rosa Medical Center
- Family & Community Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Travers Zweig MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Richard T. Zweig practice?
- Dr. Richard Zweig has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Zweig practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Internists and Santa Rosa Rheumatologists.