A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Zweig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Zweig is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Zweig, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Zweig graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Zweig has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Rosa
- Santa Rosa Medical Center
- Family & Community Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Travers Zweig MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Richard T. Zweig practice?
- Dr. Richard Zweig has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Zweig practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Internists and Santa Rosa Rheumatologists.