A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Tallarico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Tallarico is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Tallarico, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Tallarico graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tallarico has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Crouse Hospital
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Alfred Tallarico MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Tallarico practice?
- Dr. Richard Tallarico has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Tallarico practices Orthopaedic Surgery near East Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Syracuse, NY.
See East Syracuse Orthopedic Surgeons.