Learn more about Dr. Richard Tallarico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Tallarico is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tallarico
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tallarico Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Tallarico, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Tallarico graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tallarico has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Crouse Hospital
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Alfred Tallarico MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Tallarico practice?
- Dr. Richard Tallarico has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Tallarico practices Orthopaedic Surgery near East Syracuse, NY.
See East Syracuse Surgeons.