Learn more about Dr. Richard Tallarico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Tallarico is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tallarico
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tallarico Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Tallarico, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Tallarico graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tallarico has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Crouse Hospital
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Alfred Tallarico MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Tallarico practice?
- Dr. Richard Tallarico has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Tallarico practices Orthopaedic Surgery near East Syracuse, NY.
See East Syracuse Surgeons.