A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Tam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Tam is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Tam, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Tam graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Tam has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Cee Nan Tam MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Tam practice?
- Dr. Richard Tam has 5 office locations.
Dr. Richard Tam practices Ophthalmology near Bowling Green, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Toledo, OH and Wauseon, OH.
See Bowling Green Ophthalmologists.