A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Tam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Tam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tam
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Tam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Tam, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Tam graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Tam has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Cee Nan Tam MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Tam practice?
- Dr. Richard Tam has 6 office locations.
Dr. Richard Tam practices Ophthalmology near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Wauseon, OH and Oregon, OH.
See Toledo Ophthalmologists.