A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Tapper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Tapper, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology Oncology / Cancer.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tapper graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tapper has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tapper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 13 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard I. Tapper practice?
Dr. Richard Tapper practices Urology, Pediatric Urology, and Surgery near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Toledo, OH and Bowling Green, OH.
See San Diego Urologists, San Diego Pediatric Specialists, and San Diego Surgeons.