A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Tapper, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology Oncology / Cancer.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tapper graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tapper has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children`s Hospital
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tapper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 13 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Anthem - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Tapper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard I. Tapper practice?
Dr. Richard Tapper practices Urology and Surgery near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Bowling Green, OH and Wauseon, OH.
See Toledo Urologists and Toledo Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Tapper, Dr. Ricardo Tapper, Dr. Rich Tapper, Dr. Richie Tapper, Dr. Rick Tapper, Dr. Rickey Tapper