A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Tapper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Tapper, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Tapper graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Tapper has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Ivan Tapper MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard I. Tapper practice?
- Dr. Richard Tapper has 7 office locations.
Dr. Richard Tapper practices Urology near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Bowling Green, OH and Wauseon, OH.
See Toledo Urologists.