A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Tarvers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tarvers
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Tarvers, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tarvers graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Tarvers has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard C Tarvers MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Tarvers practice?
- Dr. Richard Tarvers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Tarvers practices Anesthesiology near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Mobile, AL.
See Knoxville Anesthesiologists.