A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Taus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Taus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taus
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Taus Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Taus, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Interventional Radiology
- Spinal Fractures
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taus graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Taus has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Hospital & Medical Center
- Morton Hosp And Med Ctr, Taunton, Ma
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Howard Taus MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Taus practice?
- Dr. Richard Taus has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Taus practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Taunton, MA.
See Taunton Radiologists.