A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Taus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Taus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taus
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Taus Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Taus, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Interventional Radiology
- Spinal Fractures
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taus graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Taus has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Hospital & Medical Center
- Morton Hosp And Med Ctr, Taunton, Ma
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Howard Taus MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Taus practice?
- Dr. Richard Taus has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Taus practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Taunton, MA.
See Taunton Radiologists.