Learn more about Dr. Richard Tax:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Tax is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Tax, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Tax graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Tax has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Warminster Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard L Tax MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Tax practice?
- Dr. Richard Tax has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Tax practices Ophthalmology near Doylestown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Southampton, PA.
See Doylestown Ophthalmologists.