Learn more about Dr. Richard Tax:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Tax is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tax
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Tax Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Tax, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Tax graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Tax has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Warminster Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard L Tax MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Tax practice?
- Dr. Richard Tax has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Tax practices Ophthalmology near Southampton, PA.
See Southampton Ophthalmologists.