A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Tax:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Tax is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Tax, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Tax graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Tax has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tax accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Tax practice?
Dr. Richard Tax practices Ophthalmology near Doylestown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Southampton, PA.
See Doylestown Ophthalmologists.