Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Teplick
Dr. Richard Teplick, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mobile, AL, with other offices in Mobile, AL and Mobile, AL. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Teplick is affiliated with USA Medical Center and U S A Knollwood Park Hosp, Mobile, Al. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Teplick has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Richard Teplick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mobile, AL.
Dr. Robert Vincent Jr
Mobile, AL 0 mi21
Dr. John Norris Desverreaux III
Mobile, AL 0 mi29
Dr. William Broughton
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Mobile, AL 0 mi35