Learn more about Dr. Richard Tepper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Tepper is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Tepper, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Tepper graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Tepper has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Jeanes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Tepper MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard Tepper practice?
- Dr. Richard Tepper has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Tepper practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Infectious Disease Doctors.