Learn more about Dr. Richard Terek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Terek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Terek, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Tumors/Cancer (Chondrosarcoma)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Terek graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Terek has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Roger Williams Hospital
- Rhode Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Terek accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Terek practice?
Dr. Richard Terek practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: East Greenwich, RI.
See Providence Orthopedic Surgeons.