Learn more about Dr. Richard Terek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Terek is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Terek
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Terek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Terek, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Tumors/Cancer (Chondrosarcoma)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Terek graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Terek has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Roger Williams Hospital
- Rhode Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard M Terek MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Terek practice?
- Dr. Richard Terek has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Terek practices Orthopaedic Surgery near East Greenwich, RI.
See East Greenwich Orthopedic Surgeons.