A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Thaller is Excellent. Dr. Thaller has been reviewed by 21 patients who have provided 15 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Thaller, MD, FAAP is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Thaller graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Thaller has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- The Woman`s Hospital of Texas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thaller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Texas Children’s Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Thaller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Thaller practice?
Dr. Richard Thaller practices Pediatrics near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, TX and Webster, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rickey Thaller, Dr. Rickie Thaller, Dr. Rich Thaller, Dr. Rick Thaller, Dr. Richie Thaller, Dr. Ricky Thaller