Dr. Richard Thaller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Thaller?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Richard Thaller?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 22nd, 2016

Mr Thaller is a great doctor, however we also had a negative experience talking to Mrs Thaller and her staff. They are very rude and not helpful at all. We've been coming for a few years but

September 23rd, 2014

shocked by the rudeness

I've brought my kids to Dr. Thaller for 20 years and have been very satisfied and he's been very helpful through some very scary times with my kids illnesses. I've considered him a wonderful friend as well as a respected doctor. After being told by his nurse that I was not allowed to make a one day advance appoint for this week, I was put through to Mrs. Thaller, who talked so rudely to me that I was in tears by the end of the call. She still continued the cold rude personality after she realized how upset I was. I am extremely stressed and anxious over my daughters current health situation and I was following up to the ER trip she just had. This woman said she didn't care if I ever came back to her office but to "just give them a call if I changed my mind". It was as if I just spent 20 years sharing my kids from newborn to teenagers with who I thought was a caring professional that now acted as if she didn't know me and could care less about us. I am devastated and will never step foot in that office again after being humiliated by her. Goodbye Dr. Thaller. I guess you will never know why you never see my family again :( If anybody sees him, I wish they'd tell him about this.

August 10th, 2013

Fun and Fantastic Pediatrician

I saw Dr. Richard Thaller for nearly 20 years and he is currently my little brothers pediatrician too. Dr. Richard Thaller is an absolutely phenomenal pediatrician who has a charisma and friendly demeanor that will put kids at ease. His staff has the same charm too and they tend to remain consistent as well. It is nice to visit a doctors office and have an ongoing care relationship with the staff and nurses that lasts for so many years. He has a unique ability to to an exam by playfully interacting with kids so that the kids (and even the parents!) don't know that he's actually checking for symptoms of rare but potentially life-threatening conditions. He is the best!

May 22nd, 2012

Fabulous Pediatrician

Excellent diagnostician.

March 3rd, 2012

The most compassionate wonderful pediatrician ever!

Love, love, love Dr. Thaller. He is amazing!

November 16th, 2010

Father and Grandfather

Dr. Thaller has been our family pediatrician for almost 30 years, and our experience with him has always been great. He cared for our 3 children from birth, and our daughter is now taking her baby to him. A pediatrician cannot get a greater honor than to be asked to care for the children of his former patients!

August 10th, 2010

Dr. Thaller is AWESOME!

Dr. Thaller has been my daughters pedi since the beginning of both of their lives. He is professional, funny and genuinely interested in the care of my girls. I love him!

October 31st, 2009

Awesome doc

Dr Thaller is an excellent doc. My son loves him. His staff is always available 24/7 and very knowledgable and courteous. I would recommend him to everyone needing a pediatrician .

May 28th, 2009

Great Doctor :)

April 30th, 2009

We have been patients of Dr. Thallers for 11 years and I highly recommend him to anyone looking. He is very knowledgeable in pediatrics and he is not quick to medicate without diagnosing.

March 25th, 2009

Almost 6 years of experience with Dr. Thaller

I interviewed Dr. Thaller when I was pregnant with my 1st born and he has been our pediatrician ever since. He is such a likable guy and so good with my girls. His office staff is pleasant and efficient. Highly recommended.

July 22nd, 2017