A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Thiede:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Thiede is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Thiede, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thiede graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Thiede has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Thiede MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard Thiede practice?
- Dr. Richard Thiede has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Thiede practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Okemos, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lansing, MI.
See Okemos Internists and Okemos Geriatric Doctors.