A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Thompson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thompson
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Thompson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Thompson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bryanlgh Medical Center
- St Elizabeth Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Jay Thompson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Richard Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Thompson practices Family Medicine near Lincoln, NE.
See Lincoln Family Physicians.