A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Thrasher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Thrasher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Thrasher, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Thrasher graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Thrasher has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thrasher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Thrasher practice?
Dr. Richard Thrasher practices Otolaryngology near Allen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX.
See Allen Otolaryngologists.