A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Thrasher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Thrasher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thrasher
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thrasher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Thrasher, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Thrasher graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Thrasher has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard D Thrasher MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Thrasher practice?
- Dr. Richard Thrasher has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Thrasher practices Otolaryngology near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Otolaryngologists.