A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Thurman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Thurman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Thurman, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thurman graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Thurman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Payson Regional Medical Center
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Kevin Thurman MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard K. Thurman practice?
- Dr. Richard Thurman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Thurman practices Emergency Medicine near Payson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tooele, UT and Salt Lake City, UT.
See Payson Emergency Physicians.