Learn more about Dr. Richard Tidwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Tidwell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Tidwell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Bedwetting (Enuresis)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Critical Care
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Infectious Disease
- Memory Disorders
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Tidwell graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Tidwell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Grove General Hospital
- Seminole Municipal Hospital, Seminole, Ok
- Integris Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard H Tidwell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Tidwell practice?
- Dr. Richard Tidwell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Tidwell practices Family Medicine near Jay, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Siloam Springs, AR.
See Jay Family Physicians.