Learn more about Dr. Richard Tidwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Tidwell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tidwell
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Tidwell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Tidwell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Bedwetting (Enuresis)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Critical Care
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Infectious Disease
- Memory Disorders
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Tidwell graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Tidwell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Grove General Hospital
- Seminole Municipal Hospital, Seminole, Ok
- Integris Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard H Tidwell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Tidwell practice?
- Dr. Richard Tidwell has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Tidwell practices Family Medicine near Jay, OK.
See Jay Primary Care Doctors.