A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Tidwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Tidwell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Tidwell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Bedwetting (Enuresis)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Critical Care
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Infectious Disease
- Memory Disorders
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Tidwell graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Tidwell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Grove General Hospital
- Seminole Municipal Hospital, Seminole, Ok
- Integris Grove Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tidwell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 5 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 4 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Tidwell practice?
Dr. Richard Tidwell practices Family Medicine near Jay, OK.
See Jay Family Physicians.