A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Tierney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tierney
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Tierney, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tierney graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Tierney has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Tomahawk
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard P Tierney MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Tierney practice?
- Dr. Richard Tierney has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Tierney practices Anesthesiology near Marshfield, WI.
See Marshfield Anesthesiologists.