A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Tierney, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tierney graduated from Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tierney has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- Froedtert Health St. Joseph Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tierney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Tierney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Tierney practice?
Dr. Richard Tierney practices Anesthesiology near Marshfield, WI.
See Marshfield Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Tierney, Dr. Ricardo Tierney, Dr. Rich Tierney, Dr. Richie Tierney, Dr. Rick Tierney, Dr. Rickey Tierney