A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Tillquist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Tillquist is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Tillquist, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Hiatal Hernia
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tillquist graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Tillquist has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Leonard Tillquist MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Tillquist practice?
- Dr. Richard Tillquist has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Tillquist practices Surgery near Englewood, CO.
See Englewood Surgeons.