A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Tillquist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Tillquist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tillquist
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tillquist Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Tillquist, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Hiatal Hernia
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tillquist graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Tillquist has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Swedish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Leonard Tillquist MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Tillquist practice?
- Dr. Richard Tillquist has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Tillquist practices Surgery near Englewood, CO.
See Englewood Surgeons.