A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Tipperman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Tipperman, Ophthalmologist, Neurologist, Pathologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Tipperman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tipperman graduated from University of Rochester . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tipperman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Tipperman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Tipperman practice?
- Dr. Richard Tipperman has 7 office locations.
Dr. Richard Tipperman practices Ophthalmology near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Upper Darby, PA.
See Bala Cynwyd Ophthalmologists.