- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Tipperman, Ophthalmologist, Neurologist, Pathologist is Excellent. Dr. Tipperman has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Tipperman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Cataract and Refractive Sugery and Complication Management.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tipperman graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tipperman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tipperman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Tipperman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard Tipperman practice?
Dr. Richard Tipperman practices Ophthalmology near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Jenkintown, PA.
See Bala Cynwyd Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rickey Tipperman, Dr. Rickie Tipperman, Dr. Rich Tipperman, Dr. Rick Tipperman, Dr. Richie Tipperman, Dr. Ricky Tipperman