Learn more about Dr. Richard Tippets:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Tippets is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tippets
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tippets Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Tippets, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tippets graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Tippets has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Intermountain Medical Ctr
- LDS Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard H Tippets MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Tippets practice?
- Dr. Richard Tippets has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Tippets practices Neurological Surgery near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Neurological Surgeons.